Improving the connection between a man and his gun


We ship all custom grips via USPS priority mail. Base shipping charge is $10 + 1.35% of order subtotal. This is because we self-insure our shipping.


Our policy is simple...if you don't like it and it is undamaged, send it back within 30 days for a refund. The 10% deposit is not refundable, but the remaining 90% is.

If you need to return an item please send an email to and explain what you would like to return so we know what to expect.

You can also phone 801-571-5247, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Mountain time.